Planning and Development
The Planning and Development Committee has cognizance of all matters relating to local governments, housing, urban renewal, fire, sewer and metropolitan districts, home rule and planning and zoning; regional planning and development activities and the State Plan of Conservation and Development, and economic development programs impacting local governments.
Planning and Development Committee
- Legislative Office Building, Room 2100
- Hartford, CT 06106
- (860) 240-0550
- Public Hearing Testimony
- Committee Calendar
Public Hearing Testimony and Other Written Submissions
Please be aware that all submitted testimony is public record. Depending upon the information you supply, this may reveal some or all of the following: Email address, physical address, phone number, name, age, and other personal information. All submissions are uploaded or scanned and linked on the Connecticut General Assembly website.
All public hearing testimony, written and spoken, is public information. As such, it will be made available on the CGA website and indexed by internet search engines.
For the Record Subscribe
Related Information and Forums
Informational Forum on Clarifying and Defining The Term 'Home Rule'
GIS Informational Forum
Update from Crumbling Foundations Solutions Indemnity Company
JF VOTES SHEETS FOR 2-28-2020
Forum on Municipal Shared Services and Regional Efficiencies
- CCM Regionalism Forum Comments
- COST Regional Forum Comments 2018
- CRCOG Regional Forum Comments.
- CREC Regional Forum Comments 2018
- CT AFL-CIO Regional Forum Comments 2018.
- NECCOG Regional Forum Presentation
- Problems with Current Education Law
- Regional Forum Superintendent Jan Perruccio Presentation
- Shared Services & Regional Efficiencies Forum Agenda
Crumbling Concrete Foundation Panel Discussion