Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you reach Husky Health?
Visit the Husky Health website
For general information and referral, you can also call 1-877-CT-HUSKY (1-877-284-8759), toll-free, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 6 p.m.
If you are already a member, visit the HUSKY Health Member Services website. You can login to your account here.
You can also call HUSKY Health Member Services at 1-800-859-9889, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., for information about your benefits, help with finding a provider, or to find out about other services that are available to you.
- Where do you apply for Healthcare Services?
View this information at huskyhealthct.org
- Online through Access Health CT at www.accesshealthct.com
- Over the phone by calling Access Health CT at 1-855-805-4325
- Using application form ‘AH3,’ available by calling Access Health CT at 1-855-805-4325 or in a Department of Social Services (DSS) office
- In person at a DSS field office (please note that you may have to wait to see a worker)
- Where is there information about additional services?
Visit the 211 Connecticut Website.
You can also call 2-1-1 for assistance or visit the Department of Social Services “Programs and Services A-Z” webpage.
- How do you reach the Medical Assistance Program Oversight Council?
Medical Assistance Program Oversight Council
Legislative Office Building, Room 3000
Hartford, CT 06106
Email the Council here or call (860) 240-0321.