Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted by November 15.
If interested in applying, you should do the following:
- Contact your Legislative Internship Program Campus Advisor (Click here to see the list of Advisors)
- Complete and submit the online application
- You will need to upload a cover letter expressing your interest in applying for the internship and a one page resume that outlines your educational background, honors or recognition, work experience, activities, special skills, etc. Applications submitted without a resume and cover letter will be considered incomplete and will not be accepted.
Once you have submitted your application, you will provide your Campus Advisor with the following:
- Two letters of recommendation from people who know you well and can provide an accurate view of your strengths and weaknesses. Campus Advisors will also complete and submit a Campus Advisor Recommendation Form for each student.
- A transcript from the college that you currently attend. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable. Applicants must complete at least 20 college credits by January 2015. The Internship Committee may require an updated transcript at the beginning of the internship if Fall 2014 classes are needed to meet this requirement.
Unless stated otherwise, all materials are due to your Campus Advisor by November 15.
DEADLINE FOR CAMPUS SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR 2015 SESSION IS NOVEMBER 15, 2014