S.R. No. 7
Session Year 2017
RESOLUTION PROPOSING APPROVAL OF AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT AND THE STATE EMPLOYEES BARGAINING AGENT COALITION.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 01/24/2017 30 Year Projection based on June 30, 2016 ValuationBaseline Results-CT SERS
- 01/24/2017 30 Year Projection based on June 30, 2016 ValuationCT SERS
- 01/24/2017 Bates, Suzanne, Policy Director-Yankee Institute
- 01/24/2017 Cavanaugh Macdonald ConsultingActuarial Valuations
- 01/24/2017 Gioia, PeterCT Business and Industry Assoc.
- 01/24/2017 Grasso Egan, Lisa, Undersecretary Labor Relations-Office of Policy and Management
- 01/24/2017 Lembo, KevinState Comptroller
- 01/24/2017 Livingston, Daniel, Chief Negotiator for SEBAC-Livingston, Adler, Pulda, Meiklejohn & Kelly
- 01/24/2017 Luciano, Sal, Exec. Director-AFSCME Council 4
- 01/24/2017 Mennis, Greg, Analysis-Pew Charitable Trust
- 01/24/2017 Mennis, Greg, Director-Pew Charitable Trust