S.J. No. 14
Session Year 2019
RESOLUTION PROPOSING A STATE CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT TO PERMIT EARLY VOTING.
To propose an amendment to the Constitution of the state to permit early in-person voting.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/25/2019 Bernacki, Mark H.-Connecticut Town Clerks Association
- 03/25/2019 Bob, Duff, Senate Majority Leader-Connecticut General Assembly
- 03/25/2019 Duncan, Nora, State Director-AARP
- 03/25/2019 Ganong, Sarah, Political Director-CT Working Families
- 03/25/2019 McGuire, David, Executive Director-ACLU
- 03/25/2019 Merrill, Denise, Secretary of the State of Connecticut
- 03/25/2019 Senturia, Yvonne, Election Law Specialist-League of Women Voters of Connecticut
- 03/25/2019 Wanczyk, Stephen, Executive Director-National Associaton of Social Workers
- 03/25/2019 Weeks, Luther, Executive Director-CT Voters Count