Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1311
Session Year 2007
AN ACT CONCERNING THE INTEGRITY AND SECURITY OF THE VOTING PROCESS.
To authorize procedures intended to assure the integrity of the voting process.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/28/2007 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/28/2007 George Barnett
- 02/28/2007 League of Woman Voters - Christine Horrigan, Government Director
- 02/28/2007 Ralph Morelli
- 02/28/2007 Richard Sivel
- 02/28/2007 Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz
- 02/28/2007 State Elections Enforcement Commission - Jeffrey B. Garfield, Executive Director and General Counsel
- 02/28/2007 TrueVoteCT - Michael Fischer, Founding Member