Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1141
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING MUNICIPAL CAPACITY AND PROPERTY TAX REFORM.
To implement various initiatives to improve municipal capacity and establish a local sales tax and dedicate the revenue to such initiatives.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 04/29/2019 Chunis, John
- 04/29/2019 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 04/29/2019 FLAHERTY, KATHLEEN, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR-CT LEGAL RIGHTS PROJECT, INC.
- 04/29/2019 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 04/29/2019 Hammersley, Lisa, Deputy Executive Director-Connecticut School Finance Project
- 04/29/2019 Hopkins, Paul, Assistant Town Manager-Town of Killingly
- 04/29/2019 Shepard, Scott, Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy