Raised S.B. No. 1139
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ELIMINATING PROPERTY TAX ON CERTAIN MOTOR VEHICLES AND ADJUSTING THE UNIFORM PROPERTY ASSESSMENT RATE.
To eliminate the property tax on certain motor vehicles and adjust the uniform property assessment rate.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 04/29/2019 Bielik, Christopher, First Selectman-Town of Beacon Falls
- 04/29/2019 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 04/29/2019 Criss, Michael, First selectman-Harwington
- 04/29/2019 CT Council of Car Clubs
- 04/29/2019 FLAHERTY, KATHLEEN, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR-CT LEGAL RIGHTS PROJECT, INC.
- 04/29/2019 Francis, Laura, First Selectman-Town of Durham
- 04/29/2019 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 04/29/2019 Gjede, Eric, Vice President of Government Affairs-Connecticut Business - Industry Association
- 04/29/2019 Gorski, Derrylyn, First Selectman-Bethany
- 04/29/2019 Henry, Barbara, First Selectman-Town of Roxbury
- 04/29/2019 Motor Transport Association of Connecticut
- 04/29/2019 Paul, Leo, First Selectman-Town of Litchfield
- 04/29/2019 Stein, Don, First Selectman-Town of Barkhamsted
- 04/29/2019 Ward, John, Town Manager-Town of Granby
- 04/29/2019 Yanus, Melanie, Tax Collector-Clinton