Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1137
Session Year 2013
AN ACT CONCERNING THE SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTER ADVISORY COMMITTEE AND A STUDY ON THE PROVISION OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES AT SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS.
To adopt the federal definition of "school-based health center" and to require the Commissioners of Public Health and Education to establish a plan for school-based health centers.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/20/2013 Eaccarino, Joann
- 03/20/2013 Frankel, Sara, Public Policy Director - NAMI
- 03/20/2013 Karp, Stephen, MSW; Executive Director, National Assoc of Social Workers
- 03/20/2013 Mullen, Jewel, MD, Commissioner, Dept of Public Health
- 03/20/2013 Tierney, Kristen
- 03/20/2013 White-Frese, Jesse; Executive Director