Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1134
Session Year 2013
AN ACT CONCERNING OUTDOOR WOOD-BURNING FURNACES.
To require the operation of outdoor wood-burning furnaces to meet certain requirements, to require such furnaces sold after October 1, 2014, to meet certain EPA standards and to clarify the enforcement authority concerning such requirements and standards.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/22/2013 Central Boiler, Inc.
- 03/22/2013 Commissioner Daniel C. Esty and Deputy Commissioner Macky McCleary---Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- 03/22/2013 Commissioner Jewel Mullen, MD, MPH, MPA---Department of Public Health
- 03/22/2013 Commissioner Steven K. Reviczky---Department of Agriculture
- 03/22/2013 David R. Brown ScD.---Public Health Toxicologist
- 03/22/2013 David W. Boone, MPH, RS., Legislative Chairman---Connecticut Environmental Health Association (CEHA)
- 03/22/2013 Henry N. Talmage, Executive Director---Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
- 03/22/2013 John Shamansky---Connecticut Outdoor Wood Furnaces
- 03/22/2013 Karen Spargo, President---Connecticut Association of Directors of Health and Director---Health of the Naugatuck Valley Health District,
- 03/22/2013 Karl J. Wagener, Executive Director---CT Council on Environmental Quality
- 03/22/2013 Michelle Marichal, Acting Director, Health Education and Public Policy---American Lung Association in Connecticut
- 03/22/2013 Nancy Alderman, President---Environment and Human Health, Inc.