Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1095
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING MUNICIPAL ETHICS.
To require all municipalities to adopt a code of ethics with certain minimum provisions.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/25/2019 Bigelow, Mary, Chair of the Subcommittee-State Of Connecticut Office of State Ethics
- 03/25/2019 Collins, M. Randall-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities -CCM-
- 03/25/2019 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/25/2019 Lewandowski, Peter, Associate General Counsel-State of Connecticut Office of State Ethics
- 03/25/2019 Senturia, Yvonne, Election Law Specialist-League of Women Voters of Connecticut
- 03/25/2019 Swan, Tom, Director-Connecticut Citizen Action Group