Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1095
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING STUDENTS ASSESSMENTS.
To require the Department of Education to conduct a study of the state-wide mastery examination and its relation to student learning.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/19/2015 Alana Callahan, Connecticut Association of School Administrators, Inc.
- 03/19/2015 Alvarez Moran, Connecticut Association of School Administrators, Inc.
- 03/19/2015 Chris Simo-Kinzer
- 03/19/2015 Commissioner Dianna R. Wentzell
- 03/19/2015 Dale Dauphinais, Killingly, CT
- 03/19/2015 Jeffrey Villar, Ph.D. Connecticut Council for Education Reform
- 03/19/2015 Jennifer Herz, Connecticut Business and Industry Association (CBIA)
- 03/19/2015 John R. Bestor
- 03/19/2015 Marcia Ferreira, CEA
- 03/19/2015 Mary Burnham
- 03/19/2015 Sheila Cohen & Mark Waxenberg, CEA
- 03/19/2015 Subira Gordon, African-American Affairs Commission (AAAC)