Raised S.B. No. 1085
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR MENTAL OR NERVOUS CONDITIONS.
To specify benefits payable under a health insurance policy providing coverage of the type specified in subdivisions (1), (2), (4), (11) and (12) of section 38a-469 of the general statutes for mental and nervous conditions.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 03/17/2015 Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- 03/17/2015 Daniela Giordano, National Alliance on Mental Illness
- 03/17/2015 Donald A. Neel, Mental Health Association
- 03/17/2015 Dr. Harold Schwartz, Psychiatrist in Chief of Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital
- 03/17/2015 Henry J Martocchio
- 03/17/2015 Jan VanTassel, Connecticut Legal Rights Project, INC
- 03/17/2015 Kristen Tierney, Fairfield Connecticut
- 03/17/2015 Lori Szczygiel, Beacon Health Options
- 03/17/2015 Lucille Ballentine, Stamford
- 03/17/2015 Marcea Koffsky, Norwalk
- 03/17/2015 Margaret Watt, MPH, MA, Executive Director, Southwest Regional Mental Health Board, Inc.
- 03/17/2015 Miriam Delphin-Rittmon, Ph.D, Acting Commissioner, State of Connecticut, Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- 03/17/2015 Sarah Eagan, J.D., Child Advocate, State of Connecticut, Office of the Child Advocate
- 03/17/2015 State of Connecticut, Insurance Department
- 03/17/2015 Susan Kelley, National Alliance on Mental Health of Connecticut
- 03/17/2015 Vered Brandman, Norwalk
- 03/17/2015 Victoria Veltri, Office of the Healthcare Advocate