Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1081
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING MUNICIPAL SET-ASIDE REQUIREMENTS.
To exclude municipal public works contracts financed by five hundred thousand dollars or less of state funding from set-aside and affirmative action plan requirements.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/20/2019 Francis, Laura L., First Selectman-Town of Durham-AAC Municipal Set-Aside Requirements
- 03/20/2019 Hamzy Carroccia, Donna, Advocacy Manager-CT Conference of Municipalites -CCM--AAC Municipal Set-Aside Requirements.
- 03/20/2019 Hughes, Tanya, Executive Director-Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities-CHRO--AAC Municipal Set-Aside Requirements.
- 03/20/2019 Luciano, Sal, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 03/20/2019 Marconi, Rudy, First Selectman, Town of Ridgefield-President, CT Council of Small Towns -COST--AAC Municipal Set-Aside Requirements.
- 03/20/2019 Shepard, Scott, Policy - Research Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy-AAC Municipal Set-Aside Requirements.
- 03/20/2019 Stille, Joyce, Administrative Officer-Town of Bolton-AAC Municipal Set-Aside Requirements.