Raised S.B. No. 1065
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING THE RECORDING OF POLICE ACTIVITY BY THE PUBLIC.
To protect the right of an individual to photograph or video record peace officers in the performance of their duties.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/20/2015 American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut
- 03/20/2015 Bates, Suzanne - Policy Director of the Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 03/20/2015 Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- 03/20/2015 Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- 03/20/2015 Gaynor, Patrick - President, AFSCME Council 15, Connecticut Council of Police Unions
- 03/20/2015 Holton, Richard - President, The Hartford Police Union
- 03/20/2015 Senator Martin M. Looney - State of Connecticut Senate