Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1062
Session Year 2019
AN ACT AUTHORIZING MUNICIPAL CLIMATE CHANGE AND COASTAL RESILIENCY RESERVE FUNDS.
To authorize municipalities to establish climate change and coastal resiliency reserve funds that can be used to fund payments for property losses and land acquisitions due to climate change.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/18/2019 Blaymore Paterson, Amy, Executive Director-Connecticut Land Conservation Council
- 03/18/2019 Comins, Patrick, Executive Director-Connecticut Audubon Society
- 03/18/2019 Cosgrove, James, First Selectman-Branford
- 03/18/2019 Dykes, Katherine, Commissioner-Department of Energy and Environmental
- 03/18/2019 Finch, James, Finance Director-Branford
- 03/18/2019 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/18/2019 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/18/2019 Hoey, Matthew, First Selectman-Town of Guilford
- 03/18/2019 LaFrance, Robert, Policy Director-Audubon Connecticut
- 03/18/2019 Perras, Jim, Chief Executive Officer-Home Builders and Remodelers Association of CT
- 03/18/2019 Sutherland, David, Director of Government Relations-The Nature Conservancy