Raised S.B. No. 1062
Session Year 2015
AN ACT PROVIDING CONTINUED FUNDING FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION'S RECREATION TRAILS PROGRAM.
To provide for the continued funding of the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection's recreation trails grant program with the use of previously authorized bond funds.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2015 Amy Blaymore Paterson Esq., Connecticut Land Conservation Council
- 03/11/2015 Clare Cain, Connecticut Forest & Park Association
- 03/11/2015 Commissioner Robert Klee, Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- 03/11/2015 Eric Hammerling, Connecticut Forest & Park Association
- 03/11/2015 Margaret Miner, Rivers Alliance of Connecticut