Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1058
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE IDENTIFICATION OF EMERGING ECONOMIC TRENDS.
To require the CTNext board of directors to issue a request for proposals to enter into an agreement with a private research organization to advise, guide and assist the state in short-term and long-term strategic economic planning.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 04/25/2017 Babington, Dr. Lynn, Interim President-Fairfield University
- 04/25/2017 Pelletier, Lori, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 04/25/2017 Ritchie, James
- 04/25/2017 Sacred Heart University
- 04/25/2017 Statement of Yale University
- 04/25/2017 Thames, Glendowlyn, Executive Director-CTNext
- 04/25/2017 Varkal, Nancy
- 04/25/2017 Widness, Jennifer, President-CCIC