Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1052
Session Year 2019
AN ACT EXPANDING MEDICAID COVERAGE OF TELEHEALTH SERVICES.
To require the Commissioner of Social Services to expand Medicaid coverage of telehealth services state wide whenever such coverage meets federal Medicaid requirements for efficiency, economy and quality of care.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 03/19/2019 Brennan, Kathleen, Deputy Commissioner-CT Department of Social Services
- 03/19/2019 Connecticut Hospital Association
- 03/19/2019 Ferraj, Brunilda, Director Policy Research-Ct Community Nonprofit Alliance
- 03/19/2019 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project
- 03/19/2019 Focht, Glenn-Connecticut Children s Medical Center
- 03/19/2019 Polun, Deb, Senior Director for Policy and Outreach-Community Health Care Association of Connecticut
- 03/19/2019 Toubman, Sheldon
- 03/19/2019 Wodatch, Tracy-CT Association for Healthcare at Home