Raised S.B. No. 1037
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING VERIFICATION OF CONTRACTOR EMPLOYEE ACTIVITY UNDER CERTAIN COMPUTER-RELATED STATE CONTRACTS.
To require certain contractors performing computer-related state contracts to obtain software to verify its employees' activity under the contract.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/13/2019 Brighton, Dustin, State Government Affairs Representative-CompTIA
- 03/13/2019 Calabro, Gina, Executive Director-American Institute of Architects
- 03/13/2019 Geballe, Josh, Commissioner-Department of Administrative Services
- 03/13/2019 Kane, Robert and John Geragosian, State Auditors
- 03/13/2019 Kenny, Billy-TransparentBusiness
- 03/13/2019 Merritt, Roy-Connecticut Society of Civil Engineers
- 03/13/2019 Shubert, Don-Associated General Contractors of CT
- 04/01/2019 Yirigian, Robert, President-American Council of Engineering Companies of CT