Raised S.B. No. 1035
Session Year 2019
AN ACT AUTHORIZING DEEMED STATUS LICENSE RENEWALS FOR CERTAIN NONPROFIT COMMUNITY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
To reduce costs for nonprofit providers by providing a means for them to forgo duplicative state licensing requirements for certain license and certificate renewals if they are accredited by an accepted national accrediting body that has requirements more stringent than the state's requirements.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/25/2019 CT Association of Adult Day Services
- 03/25/2019 DDS
- 03/25/2019 Delphin-Rittmon, Miriam, Commissioner-Dept. of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- 03/25/2019 Department of Public Health
- 03/25/2019 Hass, William, President and CEO-CT Council of Family Service Agencies
- 03/25/2019 Shaiken, Ben, Manager of Advocacy and Public Policy-The Alliance
- 03/25/2019 Walkama, Susan, President, CEO-Wheeler Clinic, Inc.