Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1031
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING THE USE OF SODIUM CHLORIDE TO MITIGATE ICE AND SNOW ACCUMULATIONS.
To provide a means and incentive for commercial applicators of sodium chloride to responsibly utilize such product to mitigate ice and snow accumulations.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/19/2021 Bowsza, Jason, First Selectman-Town of East Windsor
- 03/19/2021 Charamut, Alicea, Executive Director-Rivers Alliance of CT
- 03/19/2021 Connecticut Transportation Institute
- 03/19/2021 Dillon, Kevin A., Exec. Director-Connecticut Airport Authority
- 03/19/2021 Dykes, Katie, Commissioner-Dept of Energy and Env. Protection
- 03/19/2021 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-CT Council of Small Towns
- 03/19/2021 Gara, Elizabeth, Executive Director-Connecticut Waterworks Association
- 03/19/2021 Gifford, Deidre, Acting Commissionser-CT Dept. Public Health
- 03/19/2021 Vitagliano, Lori, Govt. and Public Relations Specialist-Regional Water Authority
- 03/19/2021 Wentling, Kelsey-CT River Conservancy