Raised S.B. No. 1029
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING CAUSES OF ACTION AGAINST LICENSED NURSING HOME FACILITIES FOR FAILURE TO MEET STANDARDS OF CARE RELATED TO COVID-19.
To allow a person to bring a civil action against a licensed nursing home facility for injuries resulting from the failure to comply with standards of care related to COVID-19.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/22/2021 Amarante, Erika
- 03/22/2021 APCIA
- 03/22/2021 Avallone, Joy, General Counsel-IAC
- 03/22/2021 Baldwin, Kristina-APCIA
- 03/22/2021 Barrett, Matt, Pres. - CEO
- 03/22/2021 Berchem, Esq., Heather, O.-Murtha Cullina
- 03/22/2021 Flaherty, Esq., Kathleen-CT. Legal Rights Project
- 03/22/2021 Morelli, Mag, Pres.-Leading Edge CT
- 03/22/2021 Whelan, Rory, Regional VP-NAMIC