Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 1015
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING ONLINE LOTTERY DRAW GAMES IN THE STATE.
To (1) authorize the Connecticut Lottery Corporation to offer online lottery draw games, (2) exempt certain records concerning the corporation's voluntary self-exclusion process from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, and (3) increase the corporation's contribution to the chronic gamblers treatment rehabilitation account.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 03/12/2019 Bowen, Scott, Senior VP of Business Development-NeoPollard Interactive
- 03/12/2019 Bunnell, Chuck, Chief of Staff-Mohegan Tribe
- 03/12/2019 Freedom of Information Commission
- 03/12/2019 Goode, Diana, Executive Director-CT Council on Problem Gambling
- 03/12/2019 Gunn, Scott, Senior VP of Corporate Public Affairs-IGT
- 03/12/2019 Herb, Christian, President-CT Energy Marketers Association
- 03/12/2019 Osenenko, John, Vice President, Buisness Development-Scientific Games International, Inc
- 03/12/2019 Pesce, Wayne-CT Food Association
- 03/12/2019 Shaer, Jonathan, Executive Director-New England Convenience Store - Energy Marketers
- 03/12/2019 Smith, Greg, President - CEO-CT Lottery