Raised S.B. No. 999
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE FEE FOR ADOPTING A DOG, CAT OR OTHER DOMESTIC ANIMAL FROM A MUNICIPAL POUND AND REQUIRING THE LICENSING OF SUCH CATS AND OTHER DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
To increase the fee paid by anyone adopting a dog from a municipal shelter and to require the payment of such fee for anyone adopting a cat or other domestic animal from a municipal shelter and to require the licensing of such cats and other domestic animals.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2019 Bernacki, Mark, Town Clerk New Britain-Connecticut Town Clerks Association
- 03/11/2019 Bump, Diana
- 03/11/2019 Chagrin, Teresa-PETA
- 03/11/2019 Denette, Debra, Clerk East Haddam-Connecticut Town Clerks Association, Inc.
- 03/11/2019 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/11/2019 Hogan, Courtney, Government Affairs Manager-Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council
- 03/11/2019 Hornish, Annie, CT Senior State Director-The Humane Society of the United States
- 03/11/2019 Linker, Susan, Chief Executive Officer-CT Votes for Animals
- 03/11/2019 Malicki, David
- 03/11/2019 Robinson, Becky, President - Founder-Alley Cat Allies
- 03/11/2019 Simmons, Glynis
- 03/11/2019 Thompson, John, Executive Director and CEO-The National Animal Care and Control Association