Raised S.B. No. 997
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING DOG LICENSING FEES.
To increase funds generated for the animal population control program in order to pay veterinarians for their services and to enable towns to better offset costs related to municipal animal shelters.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2019 Bernacki, Mark, Town Clerk New Britain-Connecticut Town Clerks Association
- 03/11/2019 Currey, Melody, Acting Commissioner-CT DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- 03/11/2019 Denette, Debra, Clerk East Haddam-Connecticut Town Clerks Association, Inc.
- 03/11/2019 Hamzy, Donna, Advocacy Manager-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/11/2019 Hornish, Annie, CT Senior State Director-The Humane Society of the United States