Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 995
Session Year 2019
AN ACT REQUIRING A STUDY OF STANDARDS AND METHODS FOR PYRRHOTITE TESTING AT QUARRIES.
To (1) expand the definition of "residential building" to include all condominium units and dwellings in planned unit developments for the purposes of eligibility for certain programs, and (2) require the Commissioner of Consumer Protection to conduct a study of standards and methods used to test for the presence of phyrrhotite at quarries.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/08/2019 Boudle, Garvin-crumbling concrete foundations
- 03/08/2019 CRCOG
- 03/08/2019 Filchak, John, Executive Director-Northeastern CTCouncil Of Governments -NECCOG--crumbling foundations
- 03/08/2019 Geiss, Christopher, Professor-Trinity-crumbling concrete foundations
- 03/08/2019 Geiss, Christopher, Professor-Trinity-Crumbling Concrete Research
- 03/08/2019 Luxenberg, Geoff, State Representative-CGA-AAC Crumbling Concrete Foundations
- 03/08/2019 Moran, Susan-crumbling concrete foundations
- 03/08/2019 Percoski, Tim
- 03/08/2019 Seagull, Michelle, Commisioner-CT Department of Consumer Protection
- 03/08/2019 Tulis, Ralph
- 03/08/2019 Wall, Gary, General Manager-Tilcon Connecticut Inc.