Raised S.B. No. 987
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING REINVESTMENT OF SAVINGS ACHIEVED THROUGH A REDUCTION IN CORRECTIONAL FACILITY POPULATION INTO REENTRY AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES AND PROGRAMS.
To reinvest money saved from the closure of Northern Correctional Institution into reentry and community-based services and programs, including, but not limited to, those concerning housing and behavioral and physical health.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/10/2021 Askew, Michael-CCAR
- 03/10/2021 Bhandary-Alexander, James, Legal Dir.-The Transitions Clinic Prog.
- 03/10/2021 Clark, Andrew, IMPR at CCSU
- 03/10/2021 Director of Policy-CT Coalition to End Homelessness
- 03/10/2021 Flaherty, Esq., Kathleen-CT. Legal Rights Project
- 03/10/2021 Ford, Taylor
- 03/10/2021 Fox, Claudine, Interim Dir. of Public Policy and Advocacy-ACLU
- 03/10/2021 Gale Heillmann, Davis, Callie, Gemeem, Co-Directors-Bridgeport Generation Now
- 03/10/2021 Gaylin, Joseph
- 03/10/2021 Gemme, Harvey
- 03/10/2021 Gillis, Robert, J.
- 03/10/2021 Jofre, Jofre-SEIU
- 03/10/2021 Judicial Branch
- 03/10/2021 Koch III, W. Theodore-CCDLA
- 03/10/2021 Leiva, Raquel-Katal Center
- 03/10/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly-ACLU-CT
- 03/10/2021 Mitto, Inddria, Discharge Planner-Osbourne Correctional Center
- 03/10/2021 Morton, LCSW, Sonja
- 03/10/2021 Ofori, Lynn-Katal Center
- 03/10/2021 Saunders, Monya
- 03/10/2021 Simonsen, Rebecca, V.P.-SEIU
- 03/10/2021 Smart, Jerry-Transitions Clinic Program New Haven
- 03/10/2021 Smith, LCSW, Mandi
- 03/10/2021 Wilcox, Julia, Manager of Advocacy - Public Policy-The Alliance