Raised S.B. No. 987
Session Year 2013
AN ACT CONCERNING THE MAINTENANCE OF TREES BY HOMEOWNERS.
To establish that a property owner has constructive notice of a tree's defect if such owner receives or refuses to receive a certified letter notifying such owner of the tree's defect, and to require property owners to visually inspect their property and remove trees and tree limbs that visually appear to be unhealthy or in a potentially dangerous condition.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/04/2013 Connecticut Forest & Park Association
- 03/04/2013 Dan Esty - Commissioner of the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- 03/04/2013 Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 03/04/2013 Lori Vitagliano - South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority
- 03/04/2013 Ralph Wilson - Attorney