Raised S.B. No. 970
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF EVIDENCE SEIZED IN A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.
To address an issue raised in Commissioner of Emergency Services and Public Protection, et al. v. F.O.I. Commission, 330 Conn. 372 concerning the disclosure of documents seized in a criminal investigation.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/06/2019 Division of Criminal Justice
- 03/06/2019 McGuire, David-ACLU
- 03/06/2019 Murphy, Colleen M., Executive Director and General Counsel-Ct. Freedom of Information Commission
- 03/06/2019 Neves, Dana, General Managing Director-WFSB-TV, Channel 3
- 03/06/2019 Pierre, Natasha M. Esq., State Victim Advocate-State Victim Advocate
- 03/06/2019 Riccio II, Frank J.-Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- 03/06/2019 Ryan, Michael P., President-Ct. Broadcasters Assoc
- 03/06/2019 Savino, Michael-Connecticut Council on Freedom of Information
- 03/06/2019 Shepard, Scott, Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 03/06/2019 Silverman, Justin, Executive Director-New England First Amendment Coalition
- 03/06/2019 State of Connecticut Judicial Branch