Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 968
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING FORECLOSURE, ASSIGNMENT AND OTHER ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS FOR UNPAID SEWER ASSESSMENTS AND OTHER FEES AND CHARGES.
To prohibit foreclosure, assignment and other enforcement actions for unpaid sewer assessment and other fees and charges in the case of owner-occupied real property for which the principal of such unpaid assessments, fees and charges is less than ten thousand dollars.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/05/2021 Donlin, William, Collector of Revenue-Town of Cheshire
- 03/05/2021 Donlin, William-C.C.M.C.
- 03/05/2021 Gentes, Jeff-Yale Legal Services Organization
- 03/05/2021 Goslee, Launa, Tax Collector-City of Torrington-Unpaid Sewer Oppose
- 03/05/2021 Kluczwski, David, Tax Collector-Town of Fairfield
- 03/05/2021 Perotti, Charles, First Selectman-Town of Canan
- 03/05/2021 State of Connecticut Judicial Branch-Language Change to 968