Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 963
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING A LABOR AND FREE MARKET CAPITALISM CURRICULUM.
To require the State Board of Education to make available curriculum materials relating to labor history and law and free market capitalism.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/25/2015 Cindy Dubuque, Executive Director, FFCC, INC
- 02/25/2015 Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 02/25/2015 Ed Leavy, SVFT
- 02/25/2015 Jeremy Zeedyk, Sheet Metal Workers' Local Union 40
- 02/25/2015 Patrice McCarthy, CABE
- 02/25/2015 Raymond Rossomando, CEA
- 02/25/2015 Senator Martin M. Looney, President Pro Tempore, State of Connecticut Senate
- 02/25/2015 Stephen McKeever,AFT Connecticut
- 02/25/2015 Steve Kass, Greater New Haven Labor History Association
- 02/25/2015 Win Heimer, Connecticut Alliance for Retired Americans