Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 954
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE DEVELOPMENT OF A PLAN FOR UNIVERSAL PRESCHOOL.
To require the Department of Education, in consultation with the Office of Early Childhood, to develop a plan for universal preschool beginning in 2022.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/06/2017 Anderson, Jonathan Lee , Legal Intern -Center for Children's Advocacy, UConn School of Law
- 03/06/2017 CCM
- 03/06/2017 CEA
- 03/06/2017 Connecticut Education Association
- 03/06/2017 Costello, Eileen Gunning
- 03/06/2017 Figueroa, Helene , Director-Child Care at CSEA SEIU Local 2001
- 03/06/2017 Fusco, Patti , Divisional Vice President PreK-12-AFT Connecticut, AFL-CIO
- 03/06/2017 Gay, Merrill
- 03/06/2017 Hernández, Steven, Executive Director-Commission on Women, Children and Seniors (CWCS)
- 03/06/2017 Long, Daniel, Ph. D.
- 03/06/2017 Manusky, Anne
- 03/06/2017 Pastor , Gwen , Policy Analyst-Connecticut Association for Human Services
- 03/06/2017 Sharp, Cheryl , Deputy Director-Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- 03/06/2017 Wentzell, Dianna R. , Commissioner-State Department of Education