Raised S.B. No. 946
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING THE MINIMUM BUDGET REQUIREMENT.
To extend the provisions of and make revisions to the minimum budget requirement for school districts by excluding from the calculation of a school district's budgeted appropriation for education any funds received or used for COVID-19 related expenses and funds received for school security improvements.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/03/2021 Babb, Jennifer
- 03/03/2021 Cross, Mike, First Selectman-Harwinton
- 03/03/2021 Fabry, Blaze, Certified Teacher-Fairchild Wheeler Campus, IT High School
- 03/03/2021 Feinstein, Andrew, Attorney-Special Education Equity for Kids in CT
- 03/03/2021 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Council of Small Towns
- 03/03/2021 Remy, Cynthia, Teacher
- 03/03/2021 Williams, Donald, Executive Director-Connecticut Education Association
- 03/03/2021 Woodman Osker, Andrea, Fourth Grade Teacher-Cesar Batalla School