Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 924
Session Year 2009
AN ACT CONCERNING A MORATORIUM ON STATE FUNDED ARTIFICIAL TURF ATHLETIC FIELDS.
To impose a moratorium on the use of state funds for the installation of a new artificial turf athletic field and to require existing fields to post a sign warning of the toxins contained in the field.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/02/2009 Department of Public Health
- 03/02/2009 ECHO
- 03/02/2009 Environment and Human Health, Inc.
- 03/02/2009 FIELD turf
- 03/02/2009 Joe Monroe, Athletic Director Wolcott Public Schools
- 03/02/2009 Milone & MacBroom
- 03/02/2009 Patricia Taylor
- 03/02/2009 Tanya L. Murphy
- 03/02/2009 The Center for Excellence in Children's Environmental Health