Raised S.B. No. 918
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING SUPPLEMENTAL GRANTS FOR CERTAIN CANDIDATES UNDER THE CITIZENS' ELECTION PROGRAM.
To permit gubernatorial candidates participating in the Citizens' Election Program to raise additional funds and qualify for supplemental grants.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/27/2019 Brandi, Michael J., Executive Director-State Elections Enforcement Commission
- 02/27/2019 Enseki-Frank, Michael
- 02/27/2019 Lhamon, Judith, Vice President for Public Issues-League of Women Voters of CT
- 02/27/2019 Owens, Beth
- 02/27/2019 Quickmire, Cheri, Executive Director-Common Cause
- 02/27/2019 Swan, Tom, Director-Connecticut Citizen Action Group