Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 917
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS.
To establish a definition of "school-based health center" and allow the Commissioner of Public Health to adopt regulations concerning minimum quality standards for school-based health centers.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 03/11/2015 National Association of Social Workers Connecticut Chapter
- 03/16/2015 Brooke H. Kokus
- 03/16/2015 Commissioner Jewel Mullen, MD, Connecticut Department of Public Health
- 03/16/2015 Deborah Poerio, Integrated Health Services
- 03/16/2015 Dr. Hede
- 03/16/2015 Jane Hylan, Director, School Based Health Services, Community Health Center Inc.
- 03/16/2015 Jesse White-Frese, Exectuive Director, Connecticut Association of School Based Health Centers
- 03/16/2015 JoAnn Eaccarino
- 03/16/2015 Nancy Mayeda-Brescia
- 03/16/2015 Robert Dudley, MD, MEd, FAAP
- 03/16/2015 Susan Israel, MD
- 03/16/2015 Susan Kelly, Public Policy Manager, National Alliance of Mental Illness