Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 913
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING THE ENROLLMENT OF NONSTATE PUBLIC EMPLOYEES IN THE STATE EMPLOYEE HEALTH PLAN.
To require each municipality that sponsors a group health policy or plan to submit information regarding such policy or plan to the State Comptroller for analysis and to allow the Comptroller to enter into cooperative health care agreements that may allow individuals to acquire low-cost, high-quality health care.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/26/2015 Betsy Gara-COST
- 02/26/2015 Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- 02/26/2015 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 02/26/2015 David Glidden-CSEA SIEU Local 2001
- 02/26/2015 Kevin Lembo-State of Connecticut Comptroller
- 02/26/2015 Lori Pelletier-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 02/26/2015 Matthew Brokman-AFSCME