Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 901
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING RETIREMENT PLANS OFFERED BY POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS OF THIS STATE.
To: (1) Modify the disclosure requirements applicable to retirement plans offered by political subdivisions of this state; (2) require the companies that administer such plans to disclose information concerning such plans to the Insurance Commissioner and the Secretary of the State; (3) require the Secretary of the State to make the disclosures that the Secretary receives from such companies available on the Secretary's Internet web site; and (4) require the Insurance Commissioner to certify to the State Comptroller that such companies are in compliance with such requirements.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/28/2019 George, Eric, President-Insurance Association of Connecticut
- 02/28/2019 Hochadel, Jan, President-AFT Connecticut
- 02/28/2019 Leavy, Ed, President-State Vocational Federation of Teachers
- 02/28/2019 Rossomando, Ray-CT Education Association
- 02/28/2019 Szapiro, Aron, Director of Policy Research-Morningstar