Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 898
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING PROFESSIONAL DOCTORAL DEGREE PROGRAMS.
To authorize the Board of Regents for Higher Education to approve certain professional doctoral degree programs offered by the Connecticut State University System.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 03/12/2015 Christopher Bartels, CRNA, APRN
- 03/12/2015 Joan Dobbins, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetis, Program Director, Nurse Anesthesia Program, CCSU & Hartford Hosptial
- 03/12/2015 Joan Dobbins, CRNA, APRN, Program Director, Nurse Anesthesia, CCSU
- 03/12/2015 Mary A. Papazian, Ph.D., President, SCSU
- 03/12/2015 Mary Jane M. Williams, PhD, RN, Chair, Government Relations, Connecticut Nurses Association
- 03/12/2015 Merle Harris, Member, Board of Regents for Higher Education
- 03/12/2015 Sandra Bulmer, Interim Dean for the School of Health and Human Services, Southern Connecticut State University
- 03/12/2015 Susan Pease, Dean, Ammon College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, CCSU
- 03/12/2015 Terri Williams, CRNA, APRN