Substitute for S.B. No. 880
Session Year 2019
AN ACT INCREASING FAIRNESS AND TRANSPARENCY IN THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
To implement the Governor's budget recommendations.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/22/2019 Bauer, JoAnne, Ph.D.
- 03/22/2019 Deutsch, Larry, Councilman
- 03/25/2019 Andrews, Liza, Director of Public Policy - Communications-CT Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- 03/25/2019 Connecticut Association of Prosecutors
- 03/25/2019 Division of Criminal Justice
- 03/25/2019 Fichtel, Marianne
- 03/25/2019 Garrett, Dan
- 03/25/2019 Giles, Carleton-Boards of Pardons and Paroles
- 03/25/2019 Krause, Tiana
- 03/25/2019 Marks-Hamilton, Gus, Smart Justice Field Organizer-American Civil Liberties Union of CT
- 03/25/2019 Mastroni-Kenyon, Debra, Director of Faith Formation-Monroe Congregatinal Church
- 03/25/2019 Mudrick, Michele-Connecticut Conference United Church of Christ
- 03/25/2019 Nolan, Lucy, Director of Policy - Public Relations-CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 03/25/2019 Office of Chief Public Defender
- 03/25/2019 Osmun, Andrew-One Standard of Justice, Inc.
- 03/25/2019 Pelka, Marc-Criminal Justice Policy-Planning Office of Pol-Man
- 03/25/2019 Peltz, Bina, Law Student, Samuel Jacobs Criminal Justice Clinic-Jerome N. Frank Legal Srvcs. Org. Yale Law School
- 03/25/2019 Quaranta, Christina, Deputy Director-CT Juvenile Justice Alliance
- 03/25/2019 Ravenelle-Bloom, Karen
- 03/25/2019 Russell, Sarah, Professor of Law-Civil Justice Clinic at Quinnipiac Law
- 03/25/2019 Ruth, Lauren, PhD-Connecticut Voices for Children
- 03/25/2019 Soto, Noemi
- 03/25/2019 Speyer, Kenneth