Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 880
Session Year 2011
AN ACT CONCERNING GUIDELINES FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION FOR THE CHARGING OF FEES FOR CERTAIN RECORDS.
To require state agency regulations to be posted on the Internet web site of the state agency adopting such regulations.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/07/2011 Christine Horrigan, Vice President of Public Issues, League of Women Voters of Connecticut
- 02/07/2011 Kevin R. Hennessy, Connecticut Business and Industry Association
- 02/07/2011 Lew Button, Secretary of the State's Office
- 02/07/2011 Sharon D. Langer, Senior Policy Fellow, Connecticut Voices for Children
- 02/07/2011 Stephen E. Nevas, Co-Chair, Connecticut Bar Association, Media and the Law Committee
- 03/11/2011 Christine S. Horrigan, Vice President of Public Issues, League of Women Voters of Connecticut