Raised S.B. No. 869
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING COMMUNITY INVESTMENT BOARDS AND NEIGHBORHOOD ASSISTANCE.
To (1) require certain municipalities to establish community investment boards to identify priorities for the use of municipal revenue sharing grants and select grants for payment in lieu of taxes, (2) require the Office of Policy and Management to accept proposals for solutions to problems specific to urban areas and establish pilot programs to implement such proposals, and (3) establish a task force to study issues concerning nonprofit providers.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 02/19/2021 Alvarez, Kevin, Director of Legislative Affair-City of New Haven-Community Investment Boards Against
- 02/19/2021 Alvarez, Kevin, Director of Legislative Affairs-New Haven-Community Investment Boards Against
- 02/19/2021 Cicarella, Sen. Paul, Senator-34th District-Community Investment Boards Support
- 02/19/2021 Hamzy, Donna-Invest Boards Neighborhood Sup
- 02/19/2021 Shaw, Jeff, Senior Director of Pub. Policy-The Alliance-Invest Boards Neighborhood Sup