Raised S.B. No. 867
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING NOTICE REQUIREMENTS FOR HOME HEALTH CARE REGISTRIES.
To provide an exception for emergency circumstances that prevent home health care registries from complying with notice requirements at the time a contract is entered into with a consumer.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 03/02/2017 AARP
- 03/02/2017 Boller, Ray, Chairman-Home Care Assoc. of America Connecticut
- 03/02/2017 Harris, Jonathan , Commissioner-Department of Consumer Protection
- 03/02/2017 Montano, Steven, President-Homewatch Caregivers of Fairfield County CT
- 03/02/2017 Patouhas, Dennis
- 03/02/2017 Shulansky, John, Director-Edlers Choice of CT, LLC