Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 858
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING CALL BEFORE YOU DIG PROGRAM VIOLATIONS AND CERTAIN MODIFICATIONS TO GAS PIPELINES PROCESSES.
To require that civil penalties for the failure of a public utility to properly or timely mark the approximate location of an underground facility be paid by the person, public agency or public utility to whom the notice of failure to comply is addressed; and to modify existing gas pipeline processes.
Public Hearing Testimony
Energy and Technology Committee
- 02/18/2021 Ellis
- 02/18/2021 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-CT Council of Small Towns-Oppose
- 02/18/2021 Gillett, Marissa, Chairman-PURA-Call Before you Dig
- 02/18/2021 Hamzy, Donna-Call Before you Dig
- 02/18/2021 NECTA-Call Before you Dig
- 02/18/2021 Pace, Vincent
- 02/18/2021 Shubert, Dan-Call Before you Dig
- 02/18/2021 Utility Contractors Association of Connecticut-Support