Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 852
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE ESTABLISHING OF A PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PILOT PROGRAM.
To include personal financial management in the public school curriculum and to establish a pilot program for the teaching of personal financial management in certain school districts.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/22/2019 CABE-In Opposition
- 02/22/2019 Dixon, Patrina-In Support
- 02/22/2019 Giungi, Daniel-CCM
- 02/22/2019 Gordon, Subira-ConnCAN
- 02/22/2019 Perruccio, Jan, Superintendent-Old Saybrook Public Schools
- 02/22/2019 Savvidou, Samantha-In Support
- 02/22/2019 The Connecticut Association of Schools
- 02/22/2019 Weaver, Jessica-In Support
- 02/22/2019 Weldon, Jeanette-CHESLA-In Support
- 02/22/2019 Wentzell, Diana, Commissioner-State Department of Education