Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 832
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING REGISTRIES OF PERSONS FOUND RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSAULTS OR OTHER ABUSE, NEGLECT, EXPLOITATION OR ABANDONMENT OF ELDERLY PERSONS OR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES.
To provide the public with access to a searchable database of perpetrators of crimes and other substantiated abuse, neglect, exploitation or abandonment of elderly persons or persons with disabilities.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2019 Allen, Marie, Executive Director-Southwest CT Agency on Aging
- 02/19/2019 Connecticut Dept. of Public Health
- 02/19/2019 Doroghazi, Anna, Advocacy Director-AARP Connecticut
- 02/19/2019 External Affairs Division-Connecticut Judical Branch
- 02/19/2019 Kupchick, Brenda, State Representative, 132nd.-Connecticut General Assmebly
- 02/19/2019 Lenahan, William, Volunteer-Fairfield Senior Advocates
- 02/19/2019 Marshall, Melissa, Coordinator-CT Cross Disability Lifespan Alliance
- 02/19/2019 McCarthy, Maryhelen, Police Officer-Newtown
- 02/19/2019 McClure, Shelagh, Vice Chair-CT. Council on Developmental Disabilities
- 02/19/2019 McGuire, David, Executive Director-Connecticut ACLU
- 02/19/2019 Morelli, Mag, President-LeadingAge, Connecticut
- 02/19/2019 Quinn, Peaches, President-CT Coalition on Aging
- 02/19/2019 Scheff, Jordan, Commissioner-Dept of Developmental Services
- 02/20/2019 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-CT Legal Rights Project, Inc.