Raised S.B. No. 829
Session Year 2019
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A TASK FORCE TO REVIEW VOLUNTARISM NEEDS OF THE STATE OMBUDSMAN'S NURSING HOME PROGRAM.
To create a task force to review the State Ombudsman's need for volunteers for outreach to nursing home residents and to make recommendations to increase the number of volunteers.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2019 Madura, Donald, Volunteer Resident Advocate-CT Long Term Care Ombudsmen Program
- 02/19/2019 McCarty, Kathleen, Representive-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/19/2019 Osten, Cathy, Senator-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/19/2019 Painter, Malread, Ombudsman-State Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- 02/19/2019 Porter, Amy, Commissioner-Dept of Rehabilitation Services
- 02/19/2019 Volunteer Resident Advocates