Substitute for Raised S.B. No. 827
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE AND DEMENTIA TRAINING AND BEST PRACTICES.
To require certain health care professionals who provide primary care or emergency treatment for adults to receive training in recognizing the signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's disease and dementia and to establish a working group to develop recommendations on improving the care of Alzheimer's disease and dementia patients.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/19/2019 Cusato, Kristen, Director of Communications-Alzheimer s Association - CT Chapter
- 02/19/2019 Hernandez, Steven, Executive Director-CT Commission on Women, Children and Seniors
- 02/19/2019 Kovel, Christy, Intrem Ex. Director-Director of Public Policy-Alzheimer s Association, CT Chapter
- 02/19/2019 Kuchel, George, MD-UCONN Health
- 02/19/2019 Morelli, Mag, President-LeadingAge, Connecticut
- 02/19/2019 Palm, Christine, Representative-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/19/2019 Savage and Shivers, Bob and Stephani, Dementia Patient and COO of Community Service-LiveWell
- 02/19/2019 van Dyck, Christopher, MD-Yale, Alzheimer s Disease Research Unit
- 02/19/2019 Wessling, Kate, MD-Retired Family Physican