Raised S.B. No. 824
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING MENTAL HEALTH CARE AND WELLNESS TRAINING AND SUICIDE PREVENTION FOR POLICE OFFICERS.
To promote mental health and wellness training and suicide prevention for police officers in the state.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/27/2019 Bevis, Ray, Legislative Coordinator-CT Citizens Defense League
- 02/27/2019 Buchanan, Trish-Suicide Prevention for Police Officers
- 02/27/2019 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities -CCM-
- 02/27/2019 CT Commission on Women, Children - Seniors
- 02/27/2019 Flaherty, Esq., Kathleen, Executive Director-Connecticut Legal Rights Project
- 02/27/2019 Kelley, Susan R., Director of Advocacy - Policy-NAMI Connecticut
- 02/27/2019 Morgan, MSN, CNS, Family PMHNP, APRN-BC, Danielle, Chair, Psychiatric Subcommittee-CT APRN Society -CTAPRNS-
- 02/27/2019 Puorro, Derek, Middletown Police Sergeant - Chairman PS Committee-AFSCME, Council 4
- 02/27/2019 Pyers, M.S., B.C.E.T.S., Louise C., Executive Director-CT Alliance to Benefit Law Enforcement -CABLE-
- 02/27/2019 Shea, Bob - Patti-Police Officers Association of Connecticut
- 02/27/2019 Szewczyk, John, Sgt.-Hartford Police Union
- 02/27/2019 Wilson, Scott, President-CT Citizens Defense League, Inc.